The temple to the east of Chamundarya basadi is dedicated to Lord Adinatha. It is called Eradukatte Basadi on account of the two stairs on the east and the west of the approach to it. The main image has a prabhavali and has male chamara bearers at its sides. The figures of the yaksha and yakshi of this Jina are found in the sukhanasi. The inscription on the pedestal of the image states that the temple was caused to be built by Lakshmi, wife of the Hoysala general Ganga Raja. Its date may be about 1118 A.D.